Design, implementation and reorganization:
- Design and implementation of business solutions, reorganization of logistics and in common area of logistics, production, sales, customer service, purchasing, finance etc.
- Comprehensive support for management team in the area of design, implementation and monitoring of new solutions.
Design and streamlining of operations processes:
- Specifying client's needs and expectations
- Current processes mapping
- Efficiency and performance analysis, search for possible improvements
- Design of respective solutions, evaluation of effects (costs, staff reorganization, FTE, expected performance etc.)
- Review of proposed solutions and direct participation in implementation.
Consolidation of change:
- Reorganization of existing organization structure and processes to integrate new and improved processes, cross functional integration process.
- Coordination of work of stakeholders in supply chain and integration into a consistent operation mechanism.
- Introduction of good practices in the area of change implementation and management (i.e. basing on Balance Score Card as a proved tool assuring achievement of goals and concentration on success factors).